Thursday, July 9, 2015

Explaining... "All Things Allison"

I thought I would do a little explanation of exactly what "All Things Allison" means and exactly what is going on currently in my life.  "All Things Allison" means exactly that... all things important to me and who make me "Allison"

I have literally put my hand to a zillion things to try. I have been VERY successful at many things and a HUGE failure at others.  The one thing that has not changed is my passion for helping others. Over the past few weeks I have taken the time to look over my life and see what is important to me and what my goals are. Last week I wrote a blog explaining that you would see a huge change over the next few weeks in my personal and business life.

I will be working as a business/life coach from here on out. I will incorporate my photography business into this business and will also continue to be a Wellness Advocate for doTerra and a Company Presenter for Younique Cosmetics.   I will still be working with those of you who choose to use me for photography as appointments are available. I will be offering special packages but no long running a full time photography business. 

You will be able to check this blog to see what is new in my life. I hope to be there for each of you and that you will continue to follow me in this journey we call life. I love you all.


Follow my business/life coaching page on Facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Allison-Bagwell-BusinessLife-Coach/1689199741307772?skip_nax_wizard=true

Follow my photography page Allison Bagwell Photography here:
https://www.facebook.com/Allisonbagwellphotography?ref=hl

Join my Younique group here:
ttps://www.facebook.com/groups/480322835450744/Allison Younique Group
 

Join my doTerra wellness page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wellness-Advocate-DoTerra-allison-bagwell/1440034522988093


To purchase products by Younique click here:
www.youniqueproducts.com/allisonbagwell

To learn more or purchase doTerra essential oils click here:
www.mydoterra.com/allisonmbagwell


No comments:

Post a Comment