Monday, July 27, 2015

Happy Monday!!!


Good Morning and Happy Monday!! I Hope everyone has a great start to their week. I am excited to kick this week off with a bang! Lots of excitement and such a busy time. 

My weekend was actually a little more laid back than normal. Basically just spent time with my little family. Weekend of movies, swimming, bowling, shopping, and yummy meals.

I am excited for it to be Monday. That means more opportunities in front of me!! I am excited to share my first PERISCOPE today at 1:30pm. I am so excited to share with you some amazing tutorials this week. I encourage you today to take grasp of Monday and be thankful for your journey. 

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook at Allison Medford Bagwell

Instagram at allisonbagwell123

Twitter and Periscope @allisonmbagwell

Snapchat allieb101

Visit my website at www.allisonstylelash.com

I leave you today with some pics from the weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment